Trumpia is excited to announce the release of our new version, Trumpia 3.0, which is available now. It offers the choice between two different user interfaces - the original UI and a newly updated version that comes with a number of enhancements detailed below.
How to Switch to the New UI
- Hover over Account
- Click on Enable Trumpia 3.0 Interface
- Click Change Settings
- Select Enable and click Save
- Read the notice and click OK
- A new button will appear on the top right hand corner of the screen labeled “Upgrade to Trumpia 3.0”. Click this button to access the new User Interface.
New Feature Highlights
Our new email editor is both easy to use and highly customizable, making it a breeze for you to create stunning and professional emails that will grab your subscribers’ attention. We can’t wait to see the beautiful emails our users will create.
Some highlights of our new email editor include:
- Drag-and-drop formatting
- Professional pre-made templates
- Intuitive navigation
Trumpia has integrated with Typeform. Now, when you collect contacts and their information in Typeform, you can have them automatically added to your Trumpia database. Even better, this works for both mobile and desktop forms.
To sign up for a free Typeform account, please click here.
Previously, if you tried to send a message that was longer than the 160 characters that SMS allows for, it would be broken up into additional messages. Concatenated messaging now allows you to have your entire text sent as a single message. This offers advantages over the old way of sending longer messages via MMS including a character limit of 960, which is nearly double the MMS’s limit of 500 characters.
Please note that messages will cost the same as though they were sent as multiple part messages, but it will appear to your recipients as one message.
New Send Message Functionality
Trumpia’s new UI delivers substantial improvements and streamlines many of our existing features. This includes a brand new update to our Send Message feature: calendar view.
With our new calendar view, you can quickly and easily see when a message is scheduled to be sent, as well as see all messages that were sent on a specific day. This gives you more control and makes it much easier to review your past messages.
One of the things we are most excited about with our new UI is our newly updated reporting feature. It offers powerful new analytics that make it easier to track your messaging campaigns.
Our new reports include:
- Total Contacts (contacts gained and contacts unsubscribed)
- Contacts by Source (Keyword SIgnups, Online Signup Pages, Import, etc.) with corresponding dates
- Contacts by Distribution List
- Message Reports give you a breakdown by messaging channel, and a success and failure analysis
- Credit usage lets you see how many credits you used and on what date
Interested in how texting can be applied to your current system? Click on the link below to speak to one of our experts today!